Respect, Protect, Connect
Respect Protect Connect is about making sure Mildura Central is a family friendly space for you and our staff to enjoy, be safe and feel welcome, always.
That’s why we’re investing in better security initiatives to make this a safer space for our community.
Some of these initiatives include:
- A ‘Zero Tolerance’ approach to offenders that display offensive, aggressive or intimidating behaviour which in any way contrasts our vision of providing a safe and family friendly place
- Body cams worn by all Security guards
- Dedicated Community Engagement Officer interaction
- Training opportunities for our retail staff, held in conjunction with the Mildura Police
- Coffee with a cop being facilitated at certain times through the year in the centre
For more information, please contact Centre Management on 5023 7177.
For Security assistance, please call 0418 675 747.
‘PAY AS YOU WEAR’ with Lowes
Lowes is over 120 years old and it is still a family favourite.
They offer a huge range of fashionable, classical and casual menswear, big men’s 3XL-9XL, industrial workwear, schoolwear, shoes, unisex items and even seasonal doggy wear!
Why not ‘PAY AS YOU WEAR’ with the Lowes Zero Card?
Flatten your expense curve by paying off your Lowes purchases over 12 months.
Click here for more information.
Michael Hill's Brilliance Loyalty Program
Join the Michael Hill Brilliance loyalty program for free and access exclusive member prices on 100’s of items! Just one of the fantastic benefits that Brilliance members enjoy every day.
Click here for more details.
Sunraysia Community Health Walking Group
The Sunraysia Community Health Walking Group is back up and running after a break due to COVID restrictions.
If you’re keen to join, please meet at the Centre Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7.45am to register – the walk begins at 8am and goes for an hour.
You’re then invited to have coffee and breakfast in the Food Court area afterwards.
There is a few new rules to keep everyone safe:
- Please follow relevant social distancing guidelines
- The new meeting point is at the entrance near Spendless Shoes
- Bring a water bottle if needed
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- All participants will need to fill out an emergency contact and past medical history with relevant medications form
The walking group is FREE and suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Everyone is welcome. It provides a great opportunity to meet socially and while undertaking gentle exercise.
For further information, please visit the Sunraysia Community Health website – www.schs.com.au or call them on (03) 5022 5444.