Sunraysia Community Health Walking Group
The Sunraysia Community Health Walking Group is back up and running after a break due to COVID restrictions.
If you’re keen to join, please meet at the Centre Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7.45am to register – the walk begins at 8am and goes for an hour.
You’re then invited to have coffee and breakfast in the Food Court area afterwards.
There is a few new rules to keep everyone safe:
- Please follow relevant social distancing guidelines
- The new meeting point is at the entrance near Spendless Shoes
- Bring a water bottle if needed
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- All participants will need to fill out an emergency contact and past medical history with relevant medications form
The walking group is FREE and suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Everyone is welcome. It provides a great opportunity to meet socially and while undertaking gentle exercise.
For further information, please visit the Sunraysia Community Health website – www.schs.com.au or call them on (03) 5022 5444.