21st October 2021
Regional Victoria will have restrictions eased from 11:59pm on Thursday the 21st of October 2021.
This includes the following:
- You must wear a face mask whenever you leave your home — or bubble buddy or intimate partner’s home — in both indoor and outdoor settings. You must carry a mask at all times.
- You can remove your mask in a public place when consuming food, drinks or medicine. You can’t remove your mask to eat or drink in retail settings such as a shopping Centre or supermarket.
Check In via. Service Victoria App
- Check in upon entry of the Centre and at each retailer that you visit, using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
Goods and Services:
- Retail is open, with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm. While shopping you need to respect the limit of allowed patrons in a retail setting. This limit on patrons is in place to ensure everyone in the shop can keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Beauty and Personal Care Services are open, with a maximum patron cap of 10 per tenancy. Customers must keep their masks on for the duration of their services.
Restaurants, Cafes and Food Courts:
- Restaurants and cafes are open for seated service only with a maximum patron cap of 10 per venue. The limit on customers for seated, dine-in service is in place to ensure everyone can keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Food & Drink is not to be consumed inside the shopping Centre as masks cannot be removed indoors.
- Food courts will remain closed.
What actions do I need to take when shopping?
Before you leave home:
- If you feel unwell and have any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) stay home, seek medical advice and get tested. Stay home while you wait for your test result.
- You must wear a face mask when you leave home, unless a lawful exception applies.
When you are out shopping:
- Wear a face mask when you leave home, unless a lawful exception applies.
- Check in at the Centre entrances and at each individual tenancy that you visit.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Check the limit of customers allowed in each shop and wait your turn if there are already the permitted number of customers inside a shop.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters distance between yourself and others, including while queuing.
- Avoid crowded indoor areas like parking ticket machines and entrances as much as possible.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
On behalf of our retailers, we thank you for your support throughout this challenging time. For the full list of restrictions, latest health advice and to stay informed, please head to https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/.