3rd June, 2021
Regional Victoria will move to Updated Restrictions from 11:59pm on Thursday the 3rd of June, 2021.
This includes the following:
- Must be carried at all times.
- Must be worn indoors (Mildura Central Shopping Centre) except if at home, or if a lawful exception applies.
- Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 meters physical distancing cannot be maintained, for example, in a busy car park.
Check In via. Service Victoria App
- Check in upon entry (of the centre and each retailer a customer visits) using the Service Victoria app, even if your visit is less than 15 minutes.
Goods and Services:
- Retail is open, with a density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm. While shopping you need to respect the limit of allowed patrons in a retail setting. This limit on patrons is in place to ensure everyone in the shop can keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
- Beauty and Personal Care Services are open, with a density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm. Only services where the customer can wear a face mask throughout the service can resume.
Restaurants, Cafes and Food Courts:
- Restaurants and cafes are open for dine-in service with a density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm and a maximum of 50 people per venue.
- There is a maximum on group bookings of 10 people.
- The limit on customers for seated, dine-in service is in place to ensure everyone can keep 1.5 metres distance.
- Food courts can also re-open with the same limits on the number of customers.
- Regional businesses are required to check identification of their customers to ensure they live in regional Victoria. A permitted visitor from metropolitan Melbourne is not allowed to dine in unless they are a permitted worker.
What actions do I need to take when shopping?
Before you leave home:
- If you feel unwell and have any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) stay home, seek medical advice and get tested. Stay home while you wait for your test result.
- You must wear a face mask when you leave home, unless a lawful exception applies.
When you are out shopping:
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Respect the customer limits in place at each shop.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others, including while queuing.
- Avoid crowded indoor areas like parking ticket machines and entrances as much as possible.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Check the limit of customers allowed in each shop and wait your turn if there are already the permitted number of customers inside a shop.
On behalf of our retailers, we thank you for your support throughout this challenging time. For the full list of restrictions, latest health advice and to stay informed, please head to https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings.